Chalet Zenith 2
Zenith 2 offers fantastic flexible accommodation as there is the possibility to book together with Zenith 1 next door. This is a great option for a larger group.
The luxury ski chalet Zenith 2 is just a five minute walk from the centre of Argentiere, close to famous ski resort of Chamonix. Argentiere is a bustling village with a good selection of bars, restaurants and shops. The chalet has been designed with stunning attention to detail using high-quality materials and furnishings. Beautiful views of the Mont Blanc mountain range and les Grands Montets ski area can be enjoyed from the comfort of the chalet.
The living area of chalet Zenith 2 is a large and luxurious open plan space with a central fireplace, comfortable sofas and double-height ceilings, perfect for relaxing with friends and family in the evenings after a long day of skiing. Head outside to enjoy the bubbles of the authentic cedar wood hot tub.
There are six bedrooms across three floors, sleeping a total of 13 guests. The entrance of the chalet is on the ground floor where four bedrooms can be found, each with their own en suite bath or shower rooms. The en suite bunk room is in the basement, accommodating three children. On this level you will also find the cinema room and sauna/relaxation area. Ascend two floors to the top level where the master bedroom is located with its own en suite bathroom.
For larger groups, you can book alongside Chalet Zenith 1 next door, which together forms Zenith Village to cater for groups of up to 29 guests.
- Open fire
- Home cinema
- Apple TV
- Sonos sound system
- Outdoor cedarwood hot tub
- Large balcony
- South facing views
- Laundry facilities
- Heated boot rack
- 1 x Master king/twin bedroom with open plan bathroom
- 1 x King/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 2 x King/twin bedrooms with en suite shower room
- 1 x King bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Children's double bunk room with single bed (sleeps 3) and en suite shower room
- Experienced chef
- Distance to lifts: 3 minute drive (Grand Montets)
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 95km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 145km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne Reception
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Dinner on five nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- Mid week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Two staff nights off per week
- Complimentary daily resort transfers to/from a ski area of choice within the Chamonix Valley
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Chalet Zenith 1
Marmotte Eco Lodge
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.