Marmotte Eco lodge
This fantastic chalet has spectacular views, and a wonderfully quirky dome sauna from which to enjoy them from. A magical place to enjoy the beauty of the area.
Marmotte Mountain Eco lodge is located in the prestigious hamlet of Les Nants - just 1km from Chamonix centre.
Renovated to a very high specification, Marmotte Mountain Eco Lodge is set back and up from the main road, and enjoys a quiet and private position. The chalet also features a wonderful south facing sunny exposure with fabulous views of the Chamonix Valley.
The chalet comprises of five bedrooms, sleeping 10 guests, and the properties wealth of facilities include a quirky outdoor scenic sauna and an outdoor hot tub. The Eco Lodge enjoys spectacular panoramic views of the impressive surrounding peaks.
As its name suggests, Marmotte Mountain Eco Lodge, has been built with green technology and is fully self-sufficient, being able to power itself with its advanced renewable energy systems.
- Outdoor scenic sauna
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Large outdoor terraces
- Private parking
- Spectacular panoramic views
1 x King double/twin bedroom with a private en suite shower and toilet
1 x King double/twin bedroom with access to family bathroom with bath, shower and toilet
1 x Bunk bedroom with access to family bathroom with bath, shower and toilet
2 x King double/twin bedroom, private en suite shower and toilet
- Experienced chef
- Chalet staff live out
- Distance to lifts: 2 minute drive (Brevent)
- Distance to resort centre: 15 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 95km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 145km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne reception
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Dinner on five nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- Mid week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Two staff nights off per week
- Complimentary daily resort transfers to/from a ski area of choice within the Chamonix Valley
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Chalet Zenith 1
Chalet Zenith 2
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.