This rustic alpine retreat leaves our clients feeling totally calm and relaxed. Its secluded location means that it is the perfect place to get away from it all.
Marmotte Retreat is reminiscent of a traditional log cabin located in the village of Argentiere in the Chamonix Valley. The retreat like location makes you feel as though you are hidden away deep in the mountains. However, the village centre is conveniently just under a five minute walk away, and nearby you are at the base of the world famous ski area of Les Grands Montets. This is a super chalet for families also looking for a bit of outdoor space as the surrounding grounds provide plenty of areas for children to explore.
On the first floor there are four bedrooms which can sleep up to eight guests, including a spacious master bedroom which enjoys breathtaking views of the mountains and surrounding forest from the balcony, plus three further twin/double rooms. Downstairs, the large open log fireplace is the central point of the open plan living area which also has under floor heating. Comfortable sofas and sitting chairs are placed to enable you to soak up the beautiful forest surroundings.
Best of all, the chalet also has the added luxury of having an outdoor hot tub and outdoor wood fired barrel sauna to allow you to fully appreciate the beautiful area whilst relaxing those muscles after a long day on the slopes.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Open fireplace
- Underfloor heating
- 1x King double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 1x King double/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 2x Twin bedrooms with large shared bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Experienced chef
- Distance to lifts: 3 minute drive (les Grands Montets)
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute walk (Argentiere)
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 95km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 145km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Champagne Reception
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Dinner on five nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- Mid week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Two staff nights off per week
- Complimentary daily resort transfers to/from a ski area of choice within the Chamonix Valley
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.