Taking a dip in the outdoor pool, with stunning mountain views is an incredible experience.
Chalet Nidaya is a wonderful five bedroom chalet with spectacular views of Aiguilles de Chamonix and Mont Blanc. Located just a few minutes walk to La Verte ski slope in Les Houches, this is an ideal spot for skiers looking to be close to the piste, but yet have all the shops, restaurants and bars that Chamonix has to offer on your doorstep.
Chalet Nidaya is set over three floors. The lower ground floor has a relaxation area with a sauna, office, ski room, utility room and access to the garage. The ground floor is where you find most of the entertainment space, which includes an open plan dining area, kitchen, living room and cinema room snug. And finally, the first floor is home to four double / twin bedrooms each with en suite facilities.
The master double bedroom, also on the ground floor, has a characterful log fire, private bathroom with both a bath tub and a shower and balcony access to the terrace.
This luxury ski chalet has a traditional alpine feel with lots of wooden panelling and warm, cosy soft furnishings. Whether you and your party decide to sit back and relax in the sunken Jacuzzi overlooking the mountains in your private garden with a glass of bubbles, you opt for movie night in the dedicated cinema room or you enjoy après drinks in your private bar there are so many holiday memories to be made.
- Outdoor sunken Jacuzzi
- Private location with huge garden
- Cinema room with bar
- Uninterrupted views of Dru mountain
- Master bedroom with King Bed and en-suite bathroom with bath tub and shower
- 4 x Double/Twin bedrooms with en-suite bathroom
- Chalet Manager
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 95km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 145km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Pre-arrival menu consultation with your professional chef
- Daily housekeeping
- Daily breakfast with a selection of hot dishes & a delicious continental buffet served 7 days
- Afternoon tea, cakes and a selection of pastries served daily
- Arrival canapés and champagne
- Gourmet 4 course dinner, 6 nights
- Carefully selected wines with dinner
- Children’s early supper served on 6 evenings, if required
- Luxury chocolates
- Fresh flowers
- Stocked bar with a range of premium spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be required
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Also available on a self catered basis
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.