21 @ The View
A wonderful duplex apartment with ski in, ski out access - a rare treat in Châtel.
21 @ The View is a luxury duplex penthouse overlooking the Super Châtel ski slopes. This stunning 250m2 duplex apartment is one of the only ski in / ski out properties in Châtel.
The living space is magnificent with vaulted ceilings and stylish décor. Bright colours and comfy sofas are complemented by modern chandeliers, natural stone, reclaimed wood and floor to ceiling windows. The crackling log fire is the focal point of the living room and the perfect place to sit and relax after a day on the slopes.
The property has five beautiful bedrooms which feel truly alpine with feature wooden walls, stag prints, luxurious soft furnishings and perfect lighting, sleeping 8 adults and 6 children in perfect comfort.
21 @ The View feels much more like a chalet than apartment. Spread over two floors there is plenty of space for relaxing after a hard day on the slopes. There are three balconies and a private hot-tub with great views. For entertainment there is a Sonos system in the living area and separate TV room with 65 inch TV and extensive DVD collection.
The open plan kitchen and dining space is stunning and the perfect place to enjoy a meal with family and friends. The kitchen features, induction hob, two dishwashers and American style fridge freezer.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- 'Ski in, ski out'
- Outdoor hot tub
- Open fireplace
- Amazing views
- Stunning interior design
- Bedroom 1. King bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2. Double/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3. Double bedroom with shared family bathroom
- Bedroom 4. Bunk room for 4 people with shared family bathroom
- Grenier. Located on the living level, double bed and 2 single beds with separate shower room
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/ski-out
- Distance to resort centre: 2 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1hr 20m/ 80 km
- Chambery (CMF): 1hr 43m / 130 km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- 7 nights’ luxury accommodation
- All bed linen and towels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luxury bathroom products from Molton Brown
- Complimentary bottle of champagne
- Welcome gift
- Ski hire delivered to the chalet
- Dedicated chalet manager
- Housekeeping on 2 mornings
- End of stay clean
- In-resort concierge service
- In-resort local tax, charged per day per person
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski ental
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Price based on full occupancy
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.