Ideal for either two families or a group of friends, Chalet Fleurie carefully balances Savoyard with a nod to Scotland. The perfect winter bolt hole to enjoy skiing as well as being together for your favourite days in the mountains.
After another day making memories on the Portes du Soleil’s slopes, let Chalet Fleurie’s warm and inviting interiors welcome you back. We know you look forward to Alpine interiors, complete with a stylish palette of warm tones, local wood and stone but at Chalet Fleurie, enjoy Savoyard meeting a subtle Scottish twist. Across the three floors and five generous bedrooms, tartan furnishings give the feel of your very own mountain lodge. One glance from the living room’s south facing balcony to the far-reaching views beyond, will have you transported straight back to your favourite days. Located in the quiet and sunny Petit Chatel, yet still only a hundred metres to the Barbossine chair lift, Chalet Fleurie is the perfect space for a party of ten like-minded Alpine lovers, to enjoy the company of friends of family.
The open plan kitchen flows into the dining area, ensuring that Chalet Fleurie is perfectly suited to be your self-catered chalet this winter. Why not regale stories of the day over a local cheese board around the living room’s open fireplace and sumptuous large sofa? For ski legs looking for some extra TLC, the hot tub offers far reaching views of the Mont du Grange nature reserve and Abondance valley.
With two parking spaces, this is a property that not only offers comfort but also convenience, perfect for exploring all that the local area has to offer. That is, if you can bring yourself to part from Chalet Fleurie.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- Close to lifts
- Hot tub
- Open fire
- TV room
- South facing balcony
- 1 x King size bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Super-King/twin size bedroom with shared bathroom
- 1 x King/twin size bedroom with shared bathroom
- 1 x King size bedroom with private shower room
- 1 x Twin room with private shower room
- Distance to piste: 2 minute drive
- Distance to lifts: 2 minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: 2 minute drive to Chatel
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1hr 20m/ 80 km
- Chambery (CMF): 1hr 43m / 130 km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Chalet rental price
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- 7 nights’ luxury accommodation
- All bed linen and towels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luxury bathroom products from Molton Brown
- Complimentary bottle of champagne
- Welcome gift
- Ski hire delivered to the chalet
- Dedicated chalet manager
- Housekeeping on 2 mornings
- End of stay clean
- In-resort concierge service
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be required
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.