A wonderfully light and bright apartment with an enviable central location. Feeling more like a chalet than an apartment, Chermillon is perfectly suited to families or a group of friends.
You asked for a convenient location, suitable for your party of eight with a generous open plan living space and the obligatory far-reaching views. Apartment Chermillon answered with open arms.
Located in the heart of Chatel, only a ten-minute walk from both the Super Chalet and Lac du Vonne lifts, convenience is yours for your favourite days. Alternatively, if the choice of which fresh pastry to enjoy from the local boulangerie took longer than intended, take advantage of the free bus service that travels in both directions. For non-skiers or those with energy still to burn after a day on the slopes, enjoy the Forme d’O leisure centre complete with indoor and outdoor swimming pools, gym and spa facilities, also only a ten minute walk from your Alpine home.
Say goodbye to pre-conceived ideas of self-catering and say hello to that welcome bottle of champagne to start your stay at Apartment Chermillon in style. With cupboard essentials stocked ahead of your arrival and the optional addition of a pre-arrival grocery shop, it is time to drop your bags in the four stylish bedrooms and reconvene in the social living area. Your gaze will be drawn straight to the floor to ceiling windows and the views of the village and the Abondance valley beyond. There is a reason you look forward to weeks like these.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- Close proximity to lifts
- Central location
- Social open plan living
- Panoramic views
- Covered parking
- 1 x Double bedroom with shared bathroom
- 1 x Bunk room with shared bathroom
- 2 x Double / twin size bedroom with shared bathroom
- 2 x Shared bathrooms
- Distance to lifts: 10 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 8 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1hr 20m/ 80 km
- Chambery (CMF): 1hr 43m / 130 km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- 7 nights’ luxury accommodation
- All bed linen and towels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luxury bathroom products from Molton Brown
- Complimentary bottle of champagne
- Welcome gift
- Ski hire delivered to the chalet
- Dedicated chalet manager
- Housekeeping on 2 mornings
- End of stay clean
- In-resort concierge service
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be required
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.