Fantastic facilities and service makes this one of the best chalets in 1850. Relax and soak in the majestic valley views from either the comfort of the living room or one of its many terraces.
Just a few minutes from the heart of Courchevel 1850, right on the Cospillot slope, Chalet Abruzzes has just the most incredibly views of the Bozel valley below. This 600sqm ski-in/ski-out chalet is part of Hotel Le K2 and guests have access to the all of the hotel facilities including restaurants, spa, beauty area, pool, cinema room, bar, nightclub and children’s room. Spread over three levels, the chalet sleeps 14 guests in seven bedrooms, all of which are wheelchair accessible.
Located on the summer floor are two lounge areas, with open fireplace, and huge windows offering a glimpse to those wonderous views. There is also a dinning room to seat 14 in absolute comfort, as well as a library, games area and wraparound balcony.
The spa in Chalet Abruzzes contains a heated indoor swimming pool with waterfall, steam room, and relaxation area with its own built in cinema.
The chalet sleeps up to 14 in 7 spacious ensuite bedrooms, all with their own balcony and one with its own dressing room.
- "Ski In, Ski Out" access
- Indoor swimming pool
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Wood Fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Two living areas
- Cinema room
- Wireless Internet (Wi-Fi)
- 7 x Twin/Double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- Butler service
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/Ski-out on the Cospillot Piste
- Distance to resort centre: Two minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Access to the K2 Palace hotel spa facilities, Kid’s Worlds and K’baret Club
- Buffet breakfast served in the chalet
- Afternoon tea served in the chalet
- Lunch or dinner served in the chalet
- Soft drinks, tea & coffee
- Concierge service
- Daily housekeeping
- Luxury toiletries, bathrobes and slippers
- 24 hour in-resort chauffeur service
- Use of WiFi
- Wine and Bar Drinks
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.