A stunning chalet in Courchevel 1850 with a rabbit warren of rooms and an excellent location.
The Hamlet of La Volière is a group of three superb chalets in an equally exceptional setting - Chalet Bastidons, Cryst′Aile and Nanuq. All three chalets have direct access to the slopes and beautiful views of the valley. Together with it′s location close to the centre of Courchevel 1850, Chalet Bastidons has a surface area of approximately 760sq.m, and can accommodate up to 12 people in 6 fantastic en-suite bedrooms.
On the top floor of the property is a beautiful living room and dining area, which has a cosy yet luxurious feel to it. All floors of the property are served by a lift giving quick and easy access throughout. The views from here are stunning.
The spa area has many facilities, including an indoor pool, jacuzzi, massage room, hammam, sauna, fitness room and a relaxation area with it′s own private bar. In addition to the spa, guests will also enjoy a separate cinema room, games room, wine cellar and a garage with 2 spaces. A further outdoor jacuzzi is located on the terrace.
The Master bedroom is spacious, with it′s own sitting area, dressing room and bathroom. Each bedroom is luxuriously appointed.
- "Ski Out" access
- Indoor swimming pool
- Indoor jacuzzi
- Outdoor hot tub
- Treatment room
- Fitness room
- Cinema room
- Games room
- Wine cellar
- Heated boot room
- Garage Parking
- 1 x Master bedroom with en suite bathroom and shower
- 2 x Double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- 3 x Double bedrooms with en suite shower rooms
- Distance to piste: Ski- in/ski-out
- Distance to resort centre: 1 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Champagne reception
- Daily breakfast
- Daily lunch or dinner
- Bath and beauty products
- Daily housekeeping
- Private resort driving service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Wine and bar drinks
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.