Beautifully equipped throughout. We loved the design touches throughout and the simple yet elegant feel of the chalet.
Chalet Cryst′Aile is the second of three properties within the Hamlet of La Volière, located in the Chenus area of Courchevel 1850. These three superb chalets offer fantastic accommodation with an equally exceptional setting. With great views of the valley, Chalet Cryst′Aile offers its lucky guests a great location close to the centre of Courchevel 1850 and is also right beside the slopes, ensuring easy access to the world’s largest ski area.
The Cryst′Aile chalet offers approximately 800sq.m of space, and spread over 5 floors can accommodate up to 10/12 people. The spa is luxurious with a beautiful indoor pool, fitness room, sauna, hammam and jacuzzi. The relaxation area means guests really can unwind after a hard day of the slopes.
The open plan living and dining area on the top floor is stunning - enjoy the view of the valley beyond whilst you relax on the balcony.
- Close proximity to slopes
- Private Indoor Pool
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Massage room
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Private gym
- Extensive Wine Cellar
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Cinema room
- Study/Office with PC
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Garage Parking
- Resort driving service
- Master double bedroom with en suite with bath and shower, dressing room, office and balcony
- 2 x Double bedroom with en suite shower room
- 2 x Double bedroom with en suite shower room and north-facing balcony
- 1 x Double bedroom (for staff or guests) with en suite shower room
- Chalet Manager
- Head housekeeper
- Chauffeur (09:00 to 22:00)
- Distance to piste: Ski in (La Plantret)
- Distance to resort centre: 1 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Champagne reception
- Daily breakfast
- Daily lunch or dinner
- Bath and beauty products
- Daily housekeeping
- Private resort driving service (09:00 - 22:00)
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Wine and bar drinks
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.