Chalet Nanuq ticks every box for an ideal luxury chalet in Courchevel 1850. Close to slopes, beautiful wellness area, gorgeous interiors and enviable views.
Chalet Nanuq is a chalet of endless qualities. For a start, guests can ski in from the nearby Plantret slope in the Chenus area of Courchevel 1850. The centre of France’s most fashionable resort is also just a five-minute drive away. The chalet has picture perfect views of the mountainside as well as the surrounding forest, and the stylish design of the interior makes Chalet Nanuq an all-round beautiful and highly desirable property.
Space is in plentiful supply with the chalet comfortably accommodating 12 guests, yet it still offers a cosy and intimate atmosphere throughout. Traditional decoration is entwined with contemporary and modern furnishings. A spa and wellness area including hammam, gym and swimming pool provide the ideal setting for guests to relax and recuperate.
There are six en suite bedrooms including a master suite with balcony, a cinema room, and separate living and dining areas both with balcony access.
Chalet Nanuq is one of three properties that when combined form the exclusive ‘Hameau de la Volière’. This property can also be rented in conjunction with Chalet Bastidons and Chalet Cryst’aile to accommodation large groups of up to 36 guests.
- Indoor swimming pool
- Outdoor hot tub
- Fitness room
- Cinema and games room
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Wood fireplace
- 1 x Master suite double bedroom with en suite bathroom and balcony
- 1 x Twin room with en suite shower room (accessible via laundry room)
- 2 x Double bedroom with en suite bathrooms
- 2 x Double bedroom with en suite shower rooms
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/ski-out (La Plantret)
- Distance to lifts: 150m
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Champagne reception
- Daily breakfast
- Daily lunch or dinner
- Bath and beauty products
- Daily housekeeping
- Private resort driving service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Local tourist tax
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- The cost of food and beverage is not included
- Local tourist tax is not included
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit will be required
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.