You'll be hard pushed to find a more beautifully appointed and centrally located new chalet in the whole of Courchevel.
Chalet Elixir in Courchevel 1850 is a grand chalet of 900sqm, featuring everything you could possibly want from a luxury ski property. Located only 250m from both the very centre of Courchevel 1850 and the ski slopes and lifts, we guarantee you will want for nothing.
On entering the chalet on the ground floor, you will find the wine cellar, bar, wellness area, fitness room and more. The 12 metre swimming pool and the indoor jacuzzi mean that getting rid of those aching ski legs couldn't be easier. All of the bedrooms feature an Apple TV, en suite bath or shower rooms and luxurious fittings.
The open plan living area welcomes your entire party into a thoroughly chic and modern atmosphere. Head across to the balcony for a breath of fresh air and valley views. On the top floor you'll find the master bedroom, with a large dressing room, high ceilings, large mirrors, and decked out in natural and authentic materials.
The chalet can also be taken on a self-catered basis if desired. Given the chalet's incredible central location within Courchevel 1850 this means that the culinary delights of the town are at your finger tips. Please note, when taken on a self-catered basis, Chalet Elixir includes a different service package to that which is noted below.
We've never had such an amazing week of skiing.
- Close proximity to slopes
- Indoor swimming pool
- Indoor jacuzzi
- Fitness room
- Massage room
- Relaxation area
- Wine cellar
- Wood fireplace
- Ski room
- Cinema room
- Garage parking
- 1 x Master Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 2 x Double bedrooms with en suite shower rooms
- 2 x Double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- 1 x Bunk room with en suite shower room (sleeps 4)
- Distance to piste: 250m
- Distance to lifts: 250m
- Distance to resort centre: 150m
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Complimentary house Champagne
- Daily breakfast & afternoon tea
- Dinner on seven nights
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Midweek linen change
- Daily housekeeping
- Fresh flowers
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport transfers
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Wine and bar drinks
- Chauffeur service (which can be arranged for an additional cost)
- Tourist tax
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit amount of EUR 20,000 is taken with final balance.
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Staff overtime will be charged in resort
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.