Chalet Everest is a pretty alpine property with a fantastic location and a sunny terrace. The luxury spa area adds to the calm and relaxing ambiance of this popular chalet.
Chalet Everest is a picturesque and rustic chalet in an ideal location close to the Pralong slope. The property benefits from a south facing terrace where guests can enjoy the stunning views across the valley.
Four luxury en suite bedrooms, an open plan living room and a spa relaxation area stretch over three floors providing ample space in which guests can relax or entertain. The spa includes an indoor swimming pool, jacuzzi and steam room.
The interior design of Chalet Everest is a seamless blend of traditional and contemporary with a mixture of calm and inviting colours. This is a home from home property and the perfect base from which to explore the vast ski area on your doorstep.
- Close proximity to slopes
- Indoor swimming pool
- Indoor jacuzzi
- Steam room
- South facing terrace
- Open fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Satellite TV
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- 1 x Master suite bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Family room with double bed and bunk beds and en suite bathroom
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Twin Bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Chalet manager
- Experienced chef
- Distance to piste: 50 metres (Pralong)
- Distance to lifts: 55 metres
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Flowers and welcome gift on arrival
- Daily breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea
- Dinner on seven nights
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Towels & bed linen
- Daily cleaning
- Wood delivery for fireplace
- Wifi access
- Food & beverage cost, payable in resort
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Tourist tax
- Afternoon tea on request
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Please note that the cost of food and drink is not included
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.