Chalet Hidden Peak
Fantastic facilities and service makes this one of the best chalets in 1850. Relax and soak in the majestic valley views from either the comfort of the living room or one of its many terraces.
Chalet Hidden Peak is as luxury as ski chalets get in Courchevel 1850. First and foremost is the ski-in/ski-out location from the Cospilot piste, offering superb access to over 650km of skiing in the expansive Three Valleys ski area. There is also a conveniently located drag lift adjacent to the chalet which means you don't have to ski down the main croisette area, a great way to miss out on the queues.
This luxury ski chalets covers over 600sqm, across four magnificently made floors. The top level is a large open plan living area, with large picture windows offering views over the Bozel valley, and huge semi circular sofa, surrounding the open fire which will be kept well topped up, with a dining table that can seat 12 comfortably it is the perfect place to enjoy an evening with beautiful food prepared by your private chef and some fine wines from the chalets extensive cellar
The six perfectly finished bedrooms offer a welcome resting spot after a hard day on the mountains, with huge twin or kind beds, sumptuous bedding and large marble bathrooms, there is no shortage of space in this vast luxury ski chalet.
On the bottom floor is the impressive spa, home to a swimming pool with swim jet for limitless swimming, a Turkish bath, outdoor terrace and this floor is also home to an impressive home cinema.
All of this is capped off by the incredible five star service provided by one of the best operators in resort, with a 24 hour concierge and driving service available, you will want for nothing.
This chalet ticks all the boxes of pure luxury.
- 650 sqm
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Indoor swimming pool
- Turkish bath
- Wood fireplace
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Home cinema system
- 6 x Twin/double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/Ski-out
- Distance to resort centre: 2 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne reception
- Daily breakfast
- Daily lunch or dinner
- Daily housekeeping
- Resort shuttle driving service
- Use of wireless internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Wine and bar drinks
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.