Situated in a private estate, this ski-in/ski-out property is not far from perfect. With a modern contemporary meets alpine chalet feel and terrific spa facilities you just can′t complain!
This stunning chalet is in a fantastic location, situated in the Bellecôte private hamlet next to the Caspillot piste in the exclusive resort of Courchevel 1850. It is truly ski-in/ski-out so perfect for keen skiers.
The living area hosts an impressive open stone fireplace bringing a cosy yet contemporary feel to the room. For a more intimate chat there is also a smaller sofa area on the mezzanine above the living room.
Sleeping up to 14 in 6 double en-suite bedrooms (two master suites with dressing areas) and one self contained apartment.
For those that want a little pampering after skiing then there is a massage room, a fabulous 12 meter indoor swimming pool, gym, Jacuzzi and steam room. Or perhaps you would like to sit back with a glass of wine and an old fashioned movie in the cinema room.
This stunning chalet joins the elite in Courchevel 1850. It will be very popular and a welcome addition to our portfolio.
- "Ski In, Ski Out" access
- Indoor swimming pool
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Massage room
- Private gym
- Open Fireplace
- Heated Boot Room
- Large Sitting Room
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Bathrobes & Towels
- Cinema room
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Playroom / Study
- 4 x Double bedrooms
- 1 x Large double bedroom en-suite with bathroom, toilet and dressing area
- 1 x Master bedroom en-suite with bathroom, shower room, toilet and dressing area
- 1 x Apartment with double bedroom (no real window), kitchenette,
- shower room and toilets
- Cleaning team
- Distance to piste: Cospillot
- Distance to lifts: 7 min. walk (Jardin Alpin)
- Distance to resort centre: 7 min. walk
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast
- Afternoon Tea
- Daily housekeeping
- Private resort driving service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Please note that the cost of food and drink is not included
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Wine and Bar Drinks
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.