Chalet White Dream
Chalet White Dream is certainly in keeping with it′s uber luxurious neighbours - a fantastic property with convenient location for skiers and shoppers alike.
The luxury chalet White Dream is located in the popular Cospillot neighbourhood next to the prestigious luxury K2 Hotel and is one of the iconic chic chalets in Courchevel. The chalet is especially known for its beautiful spa area complete with glass floored hammam, indoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi, perfect for relaxation and wellbeing.
The architecture and decoration of the chalet revolves around the theme of White. Indeed this chalet is easily recognizable by its completely white façade, the only in Courchevel 1850, and arouses the intrigue of visitors each year.
The chalet has five en suite bedrooms and a beautiful master bedroom. The living room is on the second level of the chalet, accessible by elevator, it has two beautiful fireplaces reminiscent of the fairytale setting in which this mountain chalet is located.
You will spend unforgettable evenings with family or friends in the lounge area on the lower level of the chalet; the glass bar with its inlaid lighting that gives this a lovely ice effect.
- Indoor pool
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Massage room
- Fitness room
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Cinema room and bar area
- Private parking
- 1 x Master bedroom with dressing room, en suite bathroom with shower
- 2 x Twin/double bedrooms with en suite shower rooms
- 1 x Twin/double bedroom with bathroom and separate sitting area
- 1 x Twin bedroom with separate bathroom
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Chef (for breakfast service 3h/day)
- Housekeeper (5h/day)
- Distance to piste: 250m (Cospillot)
- Distance to resort centre: 300m
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily breakfast (not including cost of food and drink)
- Daily housekeeping (5h/day)
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Bath and beauty products
- Fresh flowers
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Please note that the cost of food is not included
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A chef and butler can be arranged at an additional cost
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.