Hotel Le Lana
The location could not be better. Central within Courchevel 1850 and ski-in/ski-out. A great option to conveniently make the most of 1850’s après scene. Furs and warm furnishings give you everything you would expect for a hotel of this caliber in 1850.
Setting the scene
Established by the Tournier family, the five star Hotel Le Lana is a luxurious haven situated in the heart of Courchevel 1850 and within a short stroll of the resort′s smart boutiques, bars, cafes and restaurants. The hotel is in a prime location with its ski-in/ski-out access and within a quick ski of the major lift stations of the Croisette. It is the perfect base to explore the Three Valley ski area.
The 85 bedrooms and suites are decorated in a variety of styles from traditional Savoyarde to contemporary. All benefit from the hotel′s famous five star service and first class facilities.
Rooms and Suites
All of the rooms are decorated in a contemporary or traditional style and located either facing the courtyard, road/chalet with valley or slope views.
- Standard Room (20 sqm) Queen bed for single occupancy only
- Medium Room (30 sqm) Queen or Twin bedroom with a chalet or courtyard view
- Superior Room (30 sqm) Queen or Twin bedroom with a valley or chalet view
- Prestige Room (30 sqm) Queen or Twin bedroom with a valley or chalet view and a contemporary design
- Suite (35 sqm) Queen or Twin bedroom with a living room
- Superior Suite (38-50 sqm) Queen or Twin bedroom with a living room
- Prestige Suite (55 sqm) Queen or Twin bedroom with a living room
- Duplex (155 sqm) Split over two floors with three bedrooms and bathrooms, a living room and a hammam
- Apartment (160-180 sqm) Two bedrooms and bathrooms, a living room bar and hammam. The larger apartment also has a private terrace and spa with sauna, hammam and jacuzzi
- Triplex (185 sqm) Split over three floors with five bedrooms and bathrooms, a living room and a hammam
Spa and Wellness
The Le Lana’s fantastic Spa by Clarins focuses on well being and relaxation, with a selection of facial and body treatments using essential oils and aromatic plant extracts. In addition to this, you will find a 15 m indoor pool and all the facilities you would expect from this top class hotel including a Jacuzzi, sauna and hammam. There is also a fitness room with state of the art equipment.
Dining and Après Ski
La Table du Lana
Serving contemporary gourmet cuisine. Once the weather starts to warm up, you can enjoy a barbecue at the foot of the pistes on the hotel's terrace.
The evening sister restaurant at La Lana offering authentic Savoyard cuisine.
Le Lana Bar
A panoramic view of the mountains awaits, with comfortable sofas, open fireplace and a rigorous selection of renowned wines and cocktails.
The intimate smoking lounge offers a comfortable retreat with Shisha and flavoured tobacco available on request.
The hotel has a supervised children's club equipped with arcade and video games, table football, air hockey and a movie room. For younger children there is a ball pit and adventure climbing frame to play on. Additionally there is a 3D cinema room with daily films in the afternoon for children.
- Distance to piste: ski-in/ski-out
- Distance to lifts: short ski to the lifts
- Distance to resort centre: centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2022/23 Guide Pricing
|Low Season||High Season|
|Rooms||from EUR 570 per night||from EUR 670 per night|
|Suite||from EUR 1,410 per night||from EUR 1,630 per night|
Please note that the above pricing is for guidance only. Due to the dynamic pricing used by hotels, please contact the team who will be happy to share specific pricing for your desired dates.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Courchevel 1850, France
24 Rooms & Suites
Courchevel 1850, France
31 Rooms & Suites
42 Rooms & Suites
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.