Le Strato feels airy and light, with lovely spacious suites and an overall feeling of elegance. True Alpine luxury with a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere.
Setting the scene
Hotel Le Strato is one of the most contemporary hotels in Courchevel 1850. Boasting an excellent, extensive spa and one Michelin star gastronomic restaurant with a fabulous sun terrace this luxury hotel is a wonderful base to enjoy Courchevel from. The interior design has successfully achieved a balance between Alpine comfort and chic elegance and the rooms are spacious and well appointed.
For those who are looking for a pampering holiday in the most luxurious of surroundings, Le Strato is hard to beat. Its heated swimming pool gives stunning views of the mountains and is softly lit by contemporary chandeliers.
Rooms and Suites
The 25 suites and rooms all have a balcony or a terrace. They are each decorated slightly differently creating a charming, varied residence where every detail has been thought out with elegance and style in mind.
- Standard Room (28 sqm) Queen bed with mountain or forest views
- Superior Room (39 sqm) King bed with sitting area, mountain or forest views
- Junior Suite (49 sqm) King bed with a living area and a balcony with piste views
- Suite Duplex (60 sqm) over two floors with a living room and balcony on the ground floor and a King bedroom upstairs
- Executive Suite (65 sqm) King bed with a living area, a balcony with piste views and a separate alcove with a sofa bed
- Family Suite (70 sqm) King bedroom, living room, a terrace with piste views and a separate alcove with a sofa bed
- Duplex Luxe (100 sqm) over two floors with a living room featuring two sofa beds and balcony on the ground floor and a king bedroom upstairs with a living area and balcony
- Duplex Superior (100 sqm) over two floors with a King bedroom, living room and balcony on the ground floor and a king bedroom upstairs
- Private Chalet 'Le Timeless': 140 sqm. Only a few steps from the hotel, this is a very contemporary style chalet includes two bedrooms, a large lounge with a fireplace, a private steam room and an open-plan kitchen.
The hotel also have their five star residence building 'Les 2 Chalets' just next to the main hotel, made up of seven luxurious self-catered apartments, with two or three bedrooms.
Spa and Wellness
The Spa is simply stunning with works of art and chandeliers adorning the walls of the spectacular indoor pool, which enjoys floor to ceiling views of the surrounding mountains. The 800 sqm space includes not only the centrepiece pool but also saunas, hammam and a Jacuzzi. The finest Sothys products are offered through a selection of beauty and massage treatments. Other facilities include a hairdresser and a fitness room.
Dining and Après Ski
Jean-André Charial, the chef and owner of the three Michelin star restaurant L’Oustau de Baumanière in Provence has brought his team to create the Strato's restaurant; Baumanière 1850. With one Michelin star this promises a wonderful gourmet experience bringing a flavour of the Mediterranean to Courchevel. Comfortable armchairs upholstered in colourful wools and beautiful artwork create a cosy yet sophisticated environment to enjoy the fabulous food. At lunchtime the team offer a simpler more relaxed menu both in the restaurant as well as on the sunny terrace with direct access to the slopes.
At the warm and intimate bar lounge relax with afternoon tea and enjoy live music in the evenings. You can also enjoy a glass of champagne in the ski room bar as you arrive after a day on the slopes.
The children's games room is open 08:00-21:00 daily and is equipped with video games for teenagers and a separate play area with toys for younger children.
- Distance to piste: ski-in/ski-out
- Distance to lifts: 50 metres
- Distance to resort centre: 500 metres
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Prices upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899 422 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Courchevel 1850, France
24 Rooms & Suites
Courchevel 1850, France
32 Rooms & Suites
55 Rooms & Suites
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.