This luxury ski apartment is in a fantastic location - perfect for enjoying a ski holiday to Courchevel 1650.
Penthouse Belladone is a beautifully spacious penthouse located right at the foot of the slopes in Courchevel 1650. The breath taking 180° view of the mountains from this luxury ski apartment creates the perfect backdrop when relaxing on the large balcony, or in the living area whilst keeping warm by the central fire place.
The comfortable bedrooms all keep in theme with the traditional alpine structure and modern amenities making them the perfect place to unwind after a long day on the slopes. All five of the bedrooms, which are made up of four double rooms and one bunk room, have access to a private en suite each which gives plenty of space to all guests staying in this luxury ski penthouse.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- Located at the foot of the slopes
- Top floor
- Central fireplace
- Private indoor parking
- 180° view of the surrounding mountains from the 11th floor
- TV room
- Private ski room with boot heaters
- 2 private parking spaces
- Wine cellar
- 209 sqm
- 4 x Double bedroom with en suite
- 1 x Bunk room consisting 5x single beds with en suite
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 10m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 10m / 150km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Personalized welcome
- Bed linen and towels
- End of stay cleaning (Daily cleaning available upon request)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Washing machine and dryer
- 2 dishwashers
- Hair dryers
- Food & drink
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Holiday tax
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.