Chalet 3Sixty, as per its name sake, doesn't disappoint - the panoramic views are truly stunning!
Chalet 3Sixty is a luxury six bedroom ski chalet in the charming resort of La Tania overlooking the La Tania gondola - the perfect location to enjoy the skiing wonders of the Three Valleys. Set over three floors this stunning luxury ski chalet is perfect for guests wanting plenty of space, whilst enjoying the mountain air. The large open plan living room with double height floor to ceiling glass walls is a real spectacle and certainly takes your breath away. You can't be mistaken that you are here to enjoy mountain life - whether that is sitting around the large wooden dining table savouring your delicious alpine feast, or nestled around the cosy fireplace with a glass of wine, you can marvel at the panoramic views. Two double / twin bedrooms can be found on this middle floor, leading from the sitting area. These two bedrooms share a bathroom and separate toilet.
A further two double / twin bedrooms are located on the top floor, which again have a shared bathroom and separate toilet. The final two bedrooms are situated on the ground floor. One of these is a fixed twin room and the other can be made up as a twin or double bedroom. Both these rooms have en suite showers and a separate toilet is located next door. Each bedroom has been cleverly designed trying to make good use of the views and, where possible, give access to the stunning wrap around balconies. Beautiful, soft tone furnishings have been used to create calm havens after a busy day on the slopes.
For those looking for the ultimate relaxation Chalet 3Sixty has a large 10 metre indoor swimming pool overlooking the piste. It feels like the perfect spot to unwind and appreciate the mountain scenery. For any aching limbs there is also a relaxing Hammam.
- Indoor swimming pool
- Log fire
- Second lounge
- Large ski and boot room
- 6 x Double / Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Resort shuttle service
- Distance to piste: 1 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 1 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 20m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 175km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 35m / 170km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Welcome and assistance
- 7 nights' accommodation
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast (5 mornings with varied buffet plus freshly cooked breakfast and 2 self service breakfast)
- Daily homemade afternoon cakes
- Dinner on 5 nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- Beers and soft drinks
- 2 staff days off per week (chef and hosts)
- Mid week towel change
- Housekeeping service (5 mornings), plus tidy up service (2 mornings)
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Bath and beauty products
- Resort shuttle driving service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.