Chalet de Mon Père
All that you are looking for for your favourite skiing days in La Tania. An enviable location that is perfect for all members of the family to head out for the day's skiing.
Location, looks and luxury, Chalet de Mon Père knows what you are looking forward to for your long anticipated days this winter. In the heart of La Tania, Chalet de Mon Père is enviably located only fifty metres from the Plan Fontaine. A green slope enabling everyone in your party to access the main gondola and have the whole of Les Trois Vallées at the tips of their skis.
Attention to detail gives this stand-alone chalet the perfect blend of traditional Alpine that meets contemporary interiors. The welcoming crackle from the glass fronted fire with a glass of champagne in hand ensures that your favourite days begin in style. With vast windows overlooking La Tania and the valley beyond, the large open plan living and dining area draws you into the social heart of Chalet de Mon Père. This is where piste maps will be decorated with croissant crumbs over breakfast as you plan the day’s exploration and where stories of the day will be joyfully exaggerated over canapés as the evening light fades.
The younger members of your party will enjoy their own space in the separate TV room or in their triple room that is made up of single bunk beds as well as a further single bed. The four double or twin bedrooms all make up their own sanctuary with en-suite bathrooms. Weary ski legs will also appreciate Chalet de Mon Père’s outdoor hot tub, where vistas of a snow-covered landscape greet the eye. There really is a reason you have looked forward to these days.
- Close proximity to slopes
- Outdoor hot tub
- Wood fireplace
- TV snug
- Driver service
- 2 x Double/twin bedrooms with en suite bathroom
- 2 x Double/twin bedrooms with en suite shower room
- 1 x Double with double mezzanine bed above and en suite shower room
- 1 x Bunk room (sleeps 3) with en suite shower room
- Distance to piste: 50m to the green run Plan Fontaine
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 20m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 175km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 35m / 170km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Welcome and assistance
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast (5 mornings à la carte, 2 mornings buffet breakfast)
- Daily afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Champagne and canapés (first night and last night)
- Prosecco and canapés (all other nights, except chef's night off)
- Dinner on 6 nights (5 nights full service, 1 night meal is pre-prepared by your chef)
- Carefully selected house wines
- Beers and soft drinks
- Nespresso coffee
- 2 staff days off per week (chef and hosts)
- 5 days housekeeping
- Mid-week towel change
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Resort shuttle driving service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Insurance Premiums
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Price is based on 12 guests
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.