Ski-in/ski-out, spa access and amazing views - such a perfect base for exploring the Paradiski area.
Dou lodge is a modern chalet apartment on the top floor of The Ridge residence in Les Arcs 1600. The property benefits from convenient ski-in/ski-out access where you can hop straight onto the Mont Blanc Cachette piste ready to explore all the Paradiski has to offer. The pedestrianised centre of Arc 1600 is just a short walk or ski away and the neighbouring villages of Les Arcs 1800, Les Arc 1950 and Les Arcs 2000 can be accessed easily by the complimentary resort buses which regularly run throughout the day.
The expansive living room with double height ceilings and huge windows provide an idyllic setting for relaxing with family and friends at the end of a long ski day. Savour the moment and take in the stunning views of the Tarrentaise Valley and surrounding Paradiski area.
The property has four bedrooms including a family room accommodating up to a total of 10 guests. The study can sleep a further two guests when extra capacity is required.
Away from the slopes, why not enjoy a movie night in the property's very own private cinema room with an impressive 75 inch smart TV, or unwind in the shared spa area which boasts a gym, swimming pool, Hammam and sauna.
On the ground floor of the residence, you will find the "French Touch" eatery and delicatessen which serves local meals daily to eat in or take-away, perfect for those looking for a break from cooking.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- Shared indoor swimming pool
- Shared gym
- Shared sauna
- Shared hammam
- Cinema room
- Reception and café
- Ski room with electric boot warmers
- Terraces with mountain views
- Wood fireplace
- Parking for 2 cars
- 1 x Double bedroom with queen size bed with balcony and en suite bathroom
- 1 x Double/twin bedroom with balcony and en suite shower room
- 1 x Double bedroom with queen size bed with en suite shower room
- 1 x Family bedroom (sleeps 4) with 2 single beds and 2 bunk beds and en-suite bathroom
- 1 x Study with day/sofa bed (sleeps 2)
- Resort Concierge
- Housekeeping (2hrs, 4 days per week)
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/Ski-out
- Distance to lifts: Ski-in/Ski-out
- Distance to resort centre: 15 minute walk or 5 minutes on free resort bus
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 135km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 215km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 215km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 35m / 215km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Housekeeping on 4 days
- Bath & beauty products
- Linen and utilities
- Use of wireless internet (Wifi)
- End of stay clean
- Tourist Tax
- Airport transfers
- Food and Beverage
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Bunk beds are suitable for adults and children (length 200cm)
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Private chef can be arranged on request
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.