With access to a gym, cinema room, swimming pool and spa, Suite Baloo has the privacy of a chalet combined with the first class facilities of a hotel - the perfect mix for your luxury ski holiday to Les Arcs.
Located on the fourth floor of the popular Bear Lodge Resort, Suite Baloo is a private chalet-apartment with direct access into Arc 1950. Enjoying fantastic ski-in/ski-out access, Suite Baloo is a stones throw from the nearest blue run and the popular Paradiski region. With over 425km of pistes reaching a height of up to 3200m, this area is great for skiers of all abilities to explore. For those looking to spend time away from the slopes, Les Arcs is also home to a large number of bars, restaurants, cafe's and shops as well as an AquaGym and Deep Nature Spa complete with multi-sensory showers, saunas, Nordic outdoor baths, Hammam's, frosted and volcanic caves and indoor Jacuzzi's.
Suite Baloo sleeps up to four adults and four children comfortably across its two en suite bedrooms, both with additional bunk beds for the children, making it perfect for two families or groups of friends. There's also an open plan living/dining area which is a great space for enjoying catered meals on six nights of your stay, whilst the spacious balcony is the perfect place to retreat to afterwards as you marvel at the glorious views over to Mont Blanc.
An added benefit of staying at Suite Baloo is access to Bear Lodge Resort’s excellent range of facilities, including a ski room with rental shop and onsite concierge, cinema room and children’s playroom. There’s also a communal lounge/bar and a relaxing spa area complete with indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, massage suites and a gym.
- Water vapour fire
- Private garage parking
- Television with UK FreeSat
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Access to communal lounge/bar
- Access to children’s play area
- Access to communal gym, pool and spa
- 1 x Double/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom, bunk beds and balcony
- 1 x Double/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom and bunk beds
- Chalet host
- Resort manager
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/Ski-out
- Distance to lifts: Ski-in/Ski-out
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 135km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 215km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 215km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 35m / 215km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
per person, includes shared coach transfers
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the suite and the Bear Lodge Resort facilities
- 7 nights’ luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the onsite concierge team
- Wake up drinks
- Daily breakfast
- Children’s supper
- Champagne and canapés (first and last night)
- Dinner on 6 nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- 1 staff day off per week
- Daily housekeeping (except day off)
- Mid-week towel change
- Complimentary group airport transfer by coach (scheduled times)
- Use of Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Ski lessons
- Massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplement is brochure price less £200
- Children 2-12 yrs £75 discount
- Infants under 2 cost £125 including cot and highchair
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- Service upgrades available
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Les Arcs, France
Les Arcs, France
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.