The ski-in/ski-out location of Suite Oso is perfect for those wanting to wake up and be the first to hit the slopes, making it a great base for your luxury ski holiday to Les Arcs.
Enjoying fantastic ski-in/ski-out access, Suite Oso is a stones throw from the Baptiste Giabiconi blue run and the rest of the Paradiski region, with over 425km of pistes to explore, making it a great base for your luxury ski holiday to Les Arcs. Situated on the fifth floor of the popular Bear Lodge Resort, you can head straight from Suite Oso's front door out onto the pedestrianised village of Arc 1950, where there are many shops, cafes, bars and restaurants to choose from during your stay.
Suite Oso sleeps up to six adults and two children comfortably across its three en suite bedrooms, with one having additional bunk beds for the children. The apartment features an open plan living/dining area which is a great space for enjoying catered meals on six nights of your stay, whilst the spacious balcony is the perfect place to retreat to afterwards as you marvel at the glorious views over to Mont Blanc.
A stay at Suite Oso offers access to Bear Lodge Resort’s fantastic range of facilities, including a ski room with rental shop and onsite concierge and cinema room. There’s also a communal lounge/bar and a relaxing spa area complete with indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, massage suites and a gym.
- Water vapour fire
- Private garage parking
- Television with UK FreeSat
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Access to communal lounge/bar
- Access to communal gym, pool and spa
- 1 x Double/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom and bunk beds
- 1 x Double/Twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Double/Twin bedroom with en suite shower room and balcony
- Chalet host
- Resort manager
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/Ski-out
- Distance to lifts: Ski-in/Ski-out
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 135km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 215km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 215km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 35m / 215km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
per person, includes shared coach transfers
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the suite and the Bear Lodge Resort facilities
- 7 nights’ luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the onsite concierge team
- Wake up drinks
- Daily breakfast
- Children’s supper
- Champagne and canapés (first and last night)
- Dinner on 6 nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- 1 staff day off per week
- Daily housekeeping (except day off)
- Mid-week towel change
- Complimentary group airport transfer by coach (scheduled times)
- Use of Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Ski lessons
- Massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplement is brochure price less £200
- Children 2-12 yrs £75 discount
- Infants under 2 cost £125 including cot and highchair
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- Service upgrades available
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.