Taking a dip in the indoor swimming pool is really quite special with the views out to snow covered pine trees.
Chalet Keystone is a wonderful six bedroom luxury ski chalet located in the heart of the French Alps in the stunning resort of Megeve. Just 500 metres from the pedestrian zone, guests have easy access to the luxury boutiques, Michelin starred restaurants and exclusive bars that can be found in this picturesque village. Whether you are a beginner or expert skier you will find what you are looking for in the 445kms of ski slopes that can be easily accessed from the Jaillet ski lift, just 400 metres from the chalet door.
Chalet Keystone is home to a large stunning indoor heated pool on the ground level of the property with plenty of windows offering picture postcard views of your alpine setting. For the energetic members of the group there is also a fitness room with a treadmill, exercise bike and weight machines. Also located on the ground level are two double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms. The remaining four bedrooms are all doubles and are located on the second floor with en suite facilities and access to a balcony. Relaxing on your balcony is a perfect spot to enjoy that first cup of coffee of the day and take in the beautiful mountain air. All the bedrooms have been uniquely designed, but all offer a haven of tranquillity with soft natural tones and luxurious fabrics.
As you head to the first floor in Chalet Keystone you are welcomed into the elegant open plan living quarters with two enormous comfortable sofas and some sumptuous armchairs. The balance of exposed wooden floors and cosy pale coloured rugs and cushions create an inviting home from home feeling. There is a beautiful wooden oval dining table with 10 soft dining chairs and characterful lighting above it. A glass wall leads through to the fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar island perfect for those mornings when you're keen to grab a pastry and hit the slopes. For the evenings when you are keen to take things slowly, there is an elegant cinema room to sit back and enjoy your favourite film with a glass of wine or two.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- Heated indoor swimming pool
- Fitness room
- Massage room
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Cinema room
- 2 x King double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- 2 x Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower and balcony
- 1 x King double bedroom with en suite bathroom with bath, double shower and balcony
- 1 x King double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower and balcony
- Distance to lifts: 400m from the ski lift of Jaillet
- Distance to resort centre: 500m
Distance To Airport
- Annecy (NCY): 1h 05m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 70km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h / 200km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily housekeeping
- End of stay clean
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Bath and beauty products
- Use of Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.