Chalet My World
Amongst the refined furnishings, you will find quirky touches such as the unusual yet beautiful cow hide billiards table!
My World is a bright and spacious ski chalet in the village of Combloux, just a short drive from the centre of Megève and with easy access to the Rochebrune and Mont d'Arbois ski areas. This exceptional chalet is the perfect place to relax and enjoy peace and tranquillity in a luxury haven filled with refined modern furnishings and neutral tones. The property has a unique design with its rooms spaced out across four floors and plenty of windows providing stunning views of Mont Blanc.
Chalet My World sleeps up to 16 people in six generous en suite bedrooms and a children's bunk room. Families and friends can mingle in the stylish lounge which is centred around the large warming fireplace. The double-height ceilings with varying levels of wooden beams and glass balustrades revealing the floors above to create a grand and luxurious ambiance.
Indulge in the superb spa facilities which contains the jacuzzi, hammam, relaxation area, massage room and large indoor swimming pool. The more energetic can entertain themselves in the games room where billiards and table football can be enjoyed. In the children's room you will also find the television and games consoles to provide hours of amusement. The cinema room is also a fantastic space for for a movie night.
For a relaxing and exclusive holiday to Megève, Chalet My World is the perfect retreat.
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Massage Room
- Table Football
- Ski room with Boot Warmers
- Cinema Room
- Covered Parking
1 x Master king size with en suite bathroom
3 x Queen size bedroom with en suite shower room
1 x King size bedroom with en suite shower room
1 x Twin bedroom with en suite shower room
1 x Children's bunk room (sleeping 4) with en suite shower room
- Housekeeper (6 hours per day)
- Distance to lifts: 4 minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: Central location in Combloux / 5 minute drive to Megève
Distance To Airport
- Annecy (NCY): 1h 05m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 70km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h / 200km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily housekeeping (6 hours per day)
- Mid week towel change
- End of stay cleaning
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Tourist Tax
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A security deposit of EUR 35,000 will be required
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.