Quintessential alpine chalet with beautiful spa facilities including swimming pool and fitness area.
Chalet Nordmann is a stunning alpine ski retreat with ski-in / ski-out access in a peaceful setting in Megève. The traditional wooden and local stone property has idyllic mountain views and is surrounded by beautiful trees. There are six bedrooms; four queen double size bedrooms, a larger master suite with a king double size bed and a dormitory room with two bunk beds ideal for children. Each of the rooms have en suite facilities and have been elegantly designed using pale, natural colours and luxurious soft furnishings.
Chalet Nordmann has a wonderful open plan lounge and dining area, with a fully equipped modern kitchen. The chalet's glass landing floor and staircase create drama and certainly add to the wow factor of this stunning property. Two large cream sofas are perfectly positioned to enjoy the warmth of the cosy and characterful fireplace and there is a large dining table for guests to enjoy alpine feasts around with ambient mood lighting. A second sitting area / TV snug can be found on the first floor, which is a handy space for guests wanting to find an extra space for teenagers to hang out.
For the ultimate relaxation Chalet Nordmann has a wonderful indoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi, for soothing any tired limbs and unwinding after a day on the mountains. Après drinks can be enjoyed in the chalet's private bar or alfresco on the terrace enjoying the picture postcard views.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- 400 sqm
- Swimming pool
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Laundry facilities
- Parking for 6 cars
- 4 x Queen double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Master suite with king double bed with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Bunk bedroom (sleeps 4) with en suite bathroom
- Distance to piste: Ski-in / ski-out
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Annecy (NCY): 1h 05m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 70km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h / 200km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome Champagne
- Daily housekeeping service
- Daily continental breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea
- Selection of complimentary soft drinks
- Complimentary spirits (3 bottles including genepi, vodka and whisky)
- Mid-week towel change
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
- Private shuttle service to go into Megève (2 round trips per day between 8am to 6pm)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit maybe required
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.