Plenty of Alpine character, but with the most up to date facilities including a heated swimming pool, home cinema and massage room.
Chalet Panorama is a beautiful seven bedroom luxury ski chalet located close to the heart of the historic village of Combloux, just five minutes drive into Megeve. As the name might suggest Chalet Panorama enjoys spectacular views, including of the iconic Mont Blanc. With a wooden façade and quaint Haute-Savoie architecture this chalet really does ooze charm. As you step inside the property, with its eight half levels you are struck by the elegant and contemporary nature of the design. Opulent light features, luxurious fabrics and modern furniture are throughout and the open plan living quarter with a characterful fireplace is a real treat.
Chalet Panorama has six double bedrooms with en suite facilities, including a room that has been adapted for guests with reduced mobility. The seventh bedroom is ideally suited to children with the possibility of sleeping up to three little ones. All the bedrooms have been uniquely designed, but all offer a haven of tranquillity.
For those looking for the ultimate relaxation Chalet Panorama is the perfect holiday choice, featuring a spa area with a nine metre heated indoor pool, a sauna, a steam room, a hot tub and massage room. For those lazy evenings guests can kick back in the home cinema with a glass of wine from the chalet's wine cellar.
For the more energetic there is a gym with a treadmill, bike, dumbbells and yoga mats.
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Steam room
- Massage room
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Home cinema
- Laundry room
- Games room
- Private gym
- 5 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Master double bedroom with en suite bathroom and balcony with Mont Blanc view
- 1 x Dormitory room (sleeps 3) with private bathroom
- Butler / Chauffeur
Distance To Airport
- Annecy (NCY): 1h 05m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 70km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h / 200km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Champagne reception
- Chef available to prepare breakfast, afternoon tea and dinner
- Daily housekeeping (8 hours per day)
- End of stay cleaning
- Driving service
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Slippers, towels, bed linen
- Fresh flowers
- Airport transfers
- Tourist tax at a rate of EUR 2.50 per person over 18, per day
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- Driving service is for Megeve only
- A security deposit may be requested
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Price based on full occupancy
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.