The Belvedere is the Beverly Hills of Meribel. Genepi is one of the best placed chalets for ski access in the resort and competitively priced for chalets of this size
Chalet Genepi is truly in a class of its own and is arguably one of the premier chalets in Meribel, located in the exclusive Domaine de Burgin, a private enclave within the Belvedere sector and at an elevation of 1,750 metres.
The chalet’s south facing aspect provides unrivalled panoramic views across the Meribel Valley and hours of glorious sunshine. Only 50 metres from the Georges Mauduit piste, access to the main ski lift area of La Chaudanne couldn’t be simpler, and after a day on the slopes you can ski right back to the chalet.
Built in the traditional Savoyarde style and to the highest specifications, the chalet offers accommodation over four floors. The centre-piece being the expansive south facing living room featuring luxuriously comfortable deep cushion sofas, a stone clad fireplace and Apple TV. The equally impressive south facing dining room features a magnificent oak dining table complimented by a floor to ceiling stone clad fireplace.
The bedrooms are all ensuite. Each bedroom features twin or super-king size beds with feather pillows and duvets, a Jacuzzi bath and shower. Four of the bedrooms have south facing balconies, to get the most from those sunny days, and five bedrooms are suitable for the inclusion of cots.
The chalets extensive south facing sun terrace features a swim spa (6m x 3m), Sauna, outdoor heaters, exterior music system and a fully stocked bar.
- Close proximity to slopes
- Outdoor swim spa (6m x 3m)
- Fitness room
- Outdoor games area
- Open fireplace
- Private Parking
- Ski room with boot warmers
- South-Facing terraces and balconies
- 8 x Twin or super-king size bedrooms with en suite bath or shower rooms
- Chalet Manager
- 2 x Host/Hostess
- Distance to piste: 50m to the George Mauduit Piste
- Distance to lifts: One minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: Seven minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 35m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 150km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 00m / 180km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, includes transfers
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Daily breakfast (5 morning cooked, continental self-service on two chalet days off)
- Afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Champagne and canapés on five nights
- Dinner on five nights
- Bar with alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Carefully selected house wines
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid week towel change
- Return airport transfers on the booking day of arrival and departure
- Dedicated driver service (07.30 to 10.30 and 16.30 to 19.30) and a on-call in-resort driver service (10.30 to 16.30)
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Insurance Premiums
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Price is based on 15 x guests
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.