Chalet Le Cygne
This sophisticated and elegant chalet is a joy to come back to after a day on the slopes with it's underfloor heating and cosy fireplace.
This modern, alpine ski chalet has four bedrooms, an open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area plus a sauna. Elegantly designed throughout Chalet Le Cygne oozes style and sophistication, with a cosy home from home feel. The property is spread over two floors with the sleeping quarter on the ground floor and the social hub of the chalet on the first floor with stunning mountain views.
Accommodating eight people, the chalet has two twin bedded rooms and two double bedrooms. Two of the bedrooms are en suite and the other two have a Jack and Jill style bathroom. They all offer a tranquil and cosy setting for a restful night sleep. During your stay, guests have the choice and benefit of a serviced apartment. Including facilities such as a driving service and housekeeping, but the flexibility to dine in the comfort of your own chalet or try the many delicious local restaurants or go fully catered and have the joy of having meals lovingly prepared.
Chalet Le Cygne is located upslope from the Rond Point, giving guests the opportunity for an easy return ski home and easy access to the local shops and eateries.
With three metre vaulted ceilings in the living room Chalet Le Cygne has a wonderful sense of space, providing the perfect ski chalet haven to sit back, unwind and relax in.
- Ski-in / ski-out access
- Private Hammam in master bedroom
- Boot warmers
- Vaulted ceiling living room
- Private parking
- 1 x Master double bedroom with en suite bathroom and private Hammam
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 2 x Twin bedrooms with shared large bathroom
- Distance to piste: Ski in, ski out
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 35m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 150km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 00m / 180km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the in resort team
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Champagne reception on arrival day
- 5 cooked and 2 continental breakfasts (laid out and cleared away on staff days off)
- Children's supper on 5 nights
- Afternoon Tea on 6 days
- Pre-dinner canapés
- Dinner on 5 nights
- Unlimited complimentary house wine, sparkling wine, beers and soft drinks
- Spirits and cocktails available as an upgrade
- 5 days housekeeping (no housekeeping on one staff day off)
- Linen, dressing gowns and bath towels
- Resort drivers service from 08.00 to 20.00 (on staff day off until 22.00)
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.