The attention to detail in this apartment combined with its location is outstanding! luxury at its finest.
Petit Chamois is a truly magnificent luxury ski apartment located at the Rond Point des Pistes in Méribel. The location of this apartment get even better when you realize its fantastic ski-in/ski-out setting adjacent to the green ‘Forêt’ piste, and is quite literally one minute’s ski away from the ‘Adret’ ski lift.
This luxury self-catered apartment beautifully combines traditional alpine style with modern technology, and has been designed by Nicky Dobree a well-established designer famed for being featured on Grand Designs.
Sleeping eight adults and four children in four luxury en suit bedrooms, one bunk room, and a truly exquisite refurbished living area. Petit Chamois really is the perfect place to be welcomed back to in Meribel after a long day's skiing in Les 3 Vallees.
- 290 sqm
- Ski in/Ski out Access
- Open Fireplace
- South-Facing Balcony with Unobstructed Mountain Views
- Movie Playroom
- Luxury Bath & Beauty Product
- Covered Parking
- Ski and Boot Storage Locker with Boot Warmers
- 1 x Master Double bedroom with en suite hammam shower and access to a large shared balcony
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite shower room and access to a large shared balcony
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom and access to a large shared balcony
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite shower room and access to a small private terrace
- 1 x Bunk room with 4 single beds in 2 bunk beds, and access to an en suite
- In-resort Concierge
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/Ski-out
- Distance to lifts: 100 meters
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 35m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 150km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 00m / 180km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily cleaning and final end of stay cleaning
- Midweek towel change
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- In-resort local tax, charged per day per person
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Price based on full occupancy
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.