With a top location and slick interiors, we are really pleased to have Ben Nevis in our portfolio and it makes a fantastic base for a luxury ski holiday to Les Gets.
Ben Nevis is set in the heart of Les Gets and is a stunning ski apartment which is well thought out and kitted head to toe with all the luxury furnishings and appliances you would expect from a luxury alpine property.
Ben Nevis is located off the main high street, with everything you need on your doorstep. There are facilities including a supermarket, shops and a selection of great bars and restaurants, eliminating the need to drive anywhere. However, there is underground private parking spaces for those who wish to bring or hire a car.
Ben Nevis is also within easy reach of the main ski lifts on foot, and the apartment has its own ski locker with heated boot warmers.
This large contemporary apartment sleeps eight adults across four super-king or twin bedrooms, and there's a convivial open plan space upstairs for four children to sleep in built in bunk beds.
The entrance into Ben Nevis leads nicely into the large open plan living room which opens out into an impressive dining area with a stylish kitchen to the left. This is a fantastic area for entertaining with its own private bar and pool table.
Guests can also use the facilities downstairs in the Les Sources du Chery spa for a fee (reduced rate for Ben Nevis guests, payable locally). There are two large pools, two hot tubs, salt room, steam room, sauna and various treatment rooms; the perfect way to unwind after a long day of skiing.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- Hot tub
- Steam shower
- Pool table
- Bar and relaxation area
- Access to Les Sources des Chéry spa (additional charge)
- Bedroom 1 – King-sized bed with TV and en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 – King-sized bed with TV, en suite and freestanding bath tub
- Bedroom 3 – Super-king/twin beds with TV and bathroom across hall (shared with kids room)
- Bedroom 4 – Super-king/twin beds with TV and en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 5 – Children's sleeping area with 2 single beds and a double sofa bed, sleeping up to 4, plus TV (open)
- Resort manager
- Cleaning staff
- Distance to lifts: 4 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 80km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 30m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 15m / 200km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Meet and greet from one of our local resort team on your arrival day
- Linen and towels provided with beds made for your arrival and midweek towel change
- Pre-arrival, midweek and end of stay housekeeping
- Luxury bathroom products from Bamford
- In-resort local tax, charged per day per person
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Price based on full occupancy
- Daily Breakfast basket delivery can be arranged at EUR 375 per week
- Pre arrival shop can be arranged at EUR 50 (excluding food costs)
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.