There aren't many luxury chalets where at the end of the day, you can ski all the way back to the front door. Simply unclip your skis and head straight to the pool for a relaxing dip.
Chalet Serendipity is a luxury ski chalet in Meribel Village with great access to the Three Valley ski area. Located in a private enclave, only 250 metres from the centre and the Golf Chairlift, the chalet is in an enviable location for skiing. From here, it’s an easy walk to the famous village bakery and you can enjoy wandering around the cobbled streets or stop and have a drink in one of the local French restaurants.
Built to the highest specifications, this property has been finished in a traditional Savoyarde style. The main attraction of this chalet is the south facing living room that features a floor to ceiling open log fireplace. The top floor terrace is somewhere to appreciate panoramic views over the Meribel valley and a perfect place to finish the day with a glass of champagne.
This luxury ski chalet has six spacious master bedrooms that are all en suite featuring a bath, a shower and double sinks. Each bedroom has a private balcony. Chalet Serendipity’s lower floor south facing sun terrace features a swim spa, sauna, games area and bar. There is also a massage room, a cinema, an office, a fully equipped ski room and private underground garage.
- South facing sitting room with open log fireplace
- South facing dining room
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Two south facing sun terraces
- Close proximity to slopes
- Outdoor swim spa
- Games area
- Massage room
- Ski room
- Laundry room
- Storage room and wine cellar
- Extensive on-site underground private parking
- Six double/twin bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- Chalet Manager
- Distance to lifts: One minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: One minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 35m / 100km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 00m / 150km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 00m / 180km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 00m / 180km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Champagne and canapés on five nights
- Dinner on five nights
- Beers and soft drinks
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Carefully selected house wines
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid week towel change
- Return airport transfers on the booking day of arrival and departure
- Dedicated driver service (07.30 to 10.30 and 16.30 to 19.30) and a on-call in-resort driver service (10.30 to 16.30)
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.