La Petite Ferme
Stargazing in the hot tub with a glass of bubbles is a perfect way to end your day in the mountains!
Neighbouring its big sister, La Ferme de Lac Vert, La Petite Ferme is a lovingly converted antique mazot, that has three bedrooms, sleeping up to six guests, located in the heart of the French Alps in Morzine.
Full of alpine character, the property has been beautifully designed with lots of reclaimed wood, fur throws and ambient lighting. There is a cosy open plan sitting area, a fully equipped kitchen with a wooden dining table for enjoying a leisurely, fully prepared catered meal and a wood burner for a true ski holiday retreat feel.
All three bedrooms are doubles, with one being able to convert to a twin bedded room. They all have en suite facilities and have been elegantly styled with the same mountain lodge vibe.
La Petite Ferme has a wonderful terrace, where you can enjoy soaking up the mountain air and soothe away any tired limbs in the private hot tub.
The property comes complete with a driving service, where guests can access the ski slopes with ease in minutes and make the most of all the amenities in the quaint town of Morzine.
- Wood burner
- Access to ski room with boot warmers
- Private parking
- Hot tub
- 1 x Double/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom (ground floor)
- 2 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Chalet manager
- Chalet assistant
- Experienced chef
- Driver service
- In-resort concierge
- Distance to lifts: 5 minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 80km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 15m / 200km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily breakfast (continental on 2 mornings)
- Scrumptious teacakes, biscuits or sweet treats for afternoon tea on 6 days
- Pre-dinner canapés on 5 nights
- Dinner on 5 nights including carefully selected house wines
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid week towel change
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Resort shuttle driving service - morning (8:00-10:30) and afternoon (16:00-19:00)
- Complimentary ski storage (Located at the Ardent Gondola)
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Additional childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- The property is strictly non smoking
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.