Built in 2017, The View has a stunning finish prioritising luxury with comfort. Combine this lovely space with the glorious cuisine and service on offer and an unforgettable holiday in Montriond awaits!
The View is a spacious luxury ski chalet in Montriond, Morzine, which we feel is perfect for large groups and families. In the open plan living room on the ground floor, there is lots of space to relax on comfy sofas and enjoy time around the roaring fire. From here you’ll be able to watch your chef hard at work preparing your delicious evening meal. Food is taken very seriously at The View where they have designed their menus around local seasonal produce, celebrating all the wonderful fresh ingredients that the Portes de Soleil has to offer.
From here, large sliding doors take you out on to the terrace and garden where you can enjoy The View! It is a perfect area where children can play in the snow after skiing and adults can enjoy a well earned pre-dinner cocktail.
This chalet really does live up to its namesake. It was the perfect spot to take in the exceptional scenery while enjoying a tasty pre-dinner cocktail before our fantastic evening meal.
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Bespoke en suite bathroom designs
- Stunning Views
- Cinema room
- Ski & boot room
- TV with Netflix
- Le Lavanchy - Double/Twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- Le Dravachet - Double/Twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- La Mornaz – Double/Twin bedroom with en suite shower room and two extra single beds
- Le Cret - Double/Twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- Le Pas – Double/Twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- Le Pas Mezzanine – Two single beds
- Resort Manager
- 2 Hosts/Hostesses
- Experienced Chef
- Driver service
- Distance to piste: 6 min. drive to Le Lindaret
- Distance to lifts: 6 min. drive to Le Lindaret telecabine
- Distance to resort centre: 7 min. drive to Morzine Centre
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 80km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 15m / 200km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Chalet rental price, accommodation only
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Two staff night off per week
- Four course dinner on five nights, of which one night is a six course taster menu
- Pre-dinner canapés
- Pre-dinner cocktails
- Vintage Bollinger Champagne and canapès on arrival
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Carefully selected house wines
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Resort driving service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Local tourist tax
- Exclusive use price shown is a minimum price which allows up to 10 guests. Additional guests (11 - 14 guests) will be charged at 50% of the per person, per week price.
- 15% discount for children under 12 when travelling with a paying adult, available when eating the children’s menu
- 30% discount for children under 12 sharing a family room with their parents, available when eating the children’s menu
- There is no supplementary cost for two adults occupying a family room
- EUR 150 for children under the age of two when sleeping in a cot in an adult room
- 50% supplementary charge for single person occupancy
- Local tourist tax is a tourist tax levied by all French resorts. This will be added to the cost of your booking and is payable on arrival in resort. It is calculated as EUR 0.85 per adult (18 years +) per night
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.