Located on the mountainside, overlooking the Mont Blanc massif, Chalet Carline is a quaint alpine chalet with impeccable views and first class facilities. Guests can benefit from popping their skis on straight from the chalet door and enjoy a day on the slopes exploring the area. Equally for non skiers, they have the pleasure of strolling into the beautiful and traditional village of St Gervais or heading to the bigger resort of Megeve in just a 25 minute walk.
Chalet Carline has six bedrooms and sleeps up to 14 guests over three floors. There are five double bedrooms with en suite facilities and a four person dormitory room with an en suite shower room. Each of the bedrooms have been uniquely designed, but all offer a stylish and tranquil haven with sumptuous throws.
Relaxing at Chalet Carline couldn't be easier, whether you choose to kick back on the sofa with a glass of wine around the roaring fire, indulge in the a la carte services of a private chef preparing an alpine banquet for the party in the fully equipped kitchen and dining area or you take yourself over to the relaxation chalet or spa at the Hotel Armancette with it's indoor and outdoor heated pool, indoor infinity hot tub, sauna, steam room and two outdoor hot tubs. You really are spoilt for choice.
Chalet Carline guests also have the use of a handy ski room, a garage and laundry room.
- 225 sqm
- Ski-in, ski-out
- Access to Armancette Hotel Spa (upon reservation)
- Kids club for children from 4 to 10 years (upon reservation)
- Laundry room
- Large terrace with dining area
- Ski room
- Children's toys including Snowbob sledge
- Access to relaxation chalet with indoor Jacuzzi, sauna and wellness area
- 1 x Master double room with en suite bathroom
- 4 x Double bedroom with en suite walk-in shower room
- 1 x Bunk room (sleeps 4) with en suite shower room
- Distance to piste: ski-in/ski-out
- Distance to resort centre: 7 minute drive
Distance To Airport
1h 20m / 95km
1h 10m/ 75km
1h 25m / 130km
2h 10m / 205km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Concierge service
- Daily housekeeping (3 hours a day)
- Luxury linen and towels
- Bathroom products
- Access to the Armancette Hotel spa, fitness room and sessions with the fitness trainer (upon reservation)
- Kids club for children from 4 to 10 years old (upon reservation)
- Shared hotel shuttle service
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Chef and food service for meals at the chalet can be arranged
- Availability of a vehicle with a chauffeur can be arranged on request
- Kids club (from 4 to 10 years) available upon reservation during French holidays
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Not pet friendly
- A security deposit may be required
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.