Chalet Aster and Spa
Slow down and relax...enjoy the quaint village life of Saint Gervais at Chalet Aster with its ski-in, ski-out access and private spa facilities.
Chalet Aster and Spa is a luxury ski chalet located on the mountainside with ski-in, ski-out access and stunning views of the Mont Blanc massif. With easy access into the quaint village of Saint Gervais and only 25 minutes drive into the larger resort of Megeve, guests can enjoy this peaceful and scenic setting with local amenities on their doorstep.
Chalet Aster accommodates up to 14 guests over four floors of elegant design and first class facilities. The property has a traditional feel from the exterior with its classic wooden alpine features, yet the interior offers modern, luxury at its best. It has held on to the characterful wooden beams, floors and walls, but has used sumptuous and cosy soft furnishings throughout and contemporary furniture to create an inviting space for that perfect luxury ski holiday.
Chalet Aster has a wonderful open plan kitchen and dining area, with a funky breakfast bar that is also quite popular for an aperitif. Dinner can be served on the large rectangular table with ambient lighting above. This property has a double sitting area, which can be quite handy for those that have teenage kids that want to hang out in a different area, or if you simply enjoy the variety each evening.
There are six bedrooms in Chalet Aster including a master double with en suite bathroom, four double bedrooms with walk-in shower rooms and a four person dormitory room with a walk in shower en suite. Each bedroom is uniquely designed, but offers a little haven of tranquillity after a busy day on the slopes.
For those looking for the ultimate relaxation Chalet Aster has a private spa including a Jacuzzi and sauna, but for the more energetic there is a fitness room with treadmill, exercise bike and elliptical machine. As Chalet Aster is part of a collection of luxury ski chalets run by the Armancette Hotel, guests also have the benefit of using the hotel's luxury spa and kids club. Chalet Silene and Chalet Carline are the other chalets within the collection and can be hired simultaneously for larger parties.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- 321 sqm
- Ski-in, ski-out
- Fitness room
- Access to Armancette Hotel Spa (upon reservation)
- Kids club for children from 4 to 10 years (upon reservation)
- Laundry room
- Large terrace with dining area
- Ski room
- Children's toys including Snowbob sledge
- 1 x Master double room with en suite bathroom
- 4 x Double bedroom with en suite walk-in shower room
- 1 x Bunk room (sleeps 4) with en suite shower room
- Distance to piste: ski-in/ski-out
- Distance to resort centre: 7 minute drive
Distance To Airport
1h 20m / 95km
1h 10m/ 75km
1h 25m / 130km
2h 10m / 205km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Concierge service
- Daily housekeeping (3 hours a day)
- Luxury linen and towels
- Bathroom products
- Private spa with Jacuzzi, sauna and fitness area
- Access to the Armancette Hotel spa, fitness room and sessions with the fitness trainer (upon reservation)
- Kids club for children from 4 to 10 years old (upon reservation)
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Chef and food service for meals at the chalet can be arranged
- Availability of a vehicle with a chauffeur can be arranged on request
- Kids club for children from 4 to 10 years (upon reservation) is during French holidays
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- Not pet friendly
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A security deposit may be required
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.