Staying at Chalet Silène you have access to a little relaxation chalet with sauna, indoor Jacuzzi and wellness area - a perfect haven of tranquillity when you're looking for a few moments to unwind.
Chalet Silène is a luxury ski chalet for up to eight guests, situated on the mountainside with ski-in, ski-out access and just a stones throw into the quaint village of St Gervais. This elegant chalet is part of a collection of three (Chalet Carline and Chalet Aster being the other two), that are owned and run by the luxury Hotel Armancette. These luxury ski chalets benefit from the hotel's facilities including a well appointed spa, fitness room and kids club.
Chalet Silène has a traditional alpine chalet exterior with characterful wooden shutters and balconies. With the backdrop of the Mont Blanc massif it truly is an enchanting sight to behold. As you enter the two storey property you are greeted by a cosy home from home feeling. In the sitting area there is an inviting fireplace with cosy sofas and fluffy fur cushions. This leads through to the dining area with a huge rectangular table, comfortably seating 14 people around it. The open plan design of the kitchen, dining and living area make the space ideal for socialising.
The sleeping quarter can be reached on the first floor. Here you will find three bedrooms including two double bedrooms with en suite facilities and a final dormitory room ideal for children in the party, that can sleep four guests.
Staying at Chalet Silène you can also utilise a relaxation chalet which is situated just next door. This in the perfect spot to fully recharge and unwind, whether that may be enjoying the bubbles in the indoor Jacuzzi, rejuvenating in the sauna or just kicking back on the lounger in the relaxation space. You'll be guaranteed to return home revitalised and longing to return for another visit.
- 155 sqm
- Ski-in, ski-out
- Access to Armancette Hotel Spa (upon reservation)
- Kids club for children from 4 to 10 years (upon reservation)
- Laundry room
- Large terrace with dining area
- Ski room
- Children's toys including Snowbob sledge
- Access to a relaxation chalet with indoor Jacuzzi, sauna and wellness area
- 2 x Double bedroom with en suite walk-in shower room
- 1 x Bunk room (sleeps 4) with en suite shower room
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/ski-out
- Distance to resort centre: 7 minute drive
Distance To Airport
1h 20m / 95km
1h 10m/ 75km
1h 25m / 130km
2h 10m / 205km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Concierge service
- Daily housekeeping (2 hours a day)
- Luxury linen and towels
- Bathroom products
- Kids club for children from 4 to 10 years old (upon reservation)
- Shared hotel shuttle service
- Access to the Armancette Hotel spa, fitness room and sessions with the fitness trainer (upon reservation)
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Chef and food service for meals at the chalet can be arranged
- Availability of a vehicle with a chauffeur can be arranged on request
- Kids club (from 4 to 10 years) available during French holidays upon reservation
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Not pet friendly
- A security deposit may be required
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.