Such a unique experience with access to some of France's best ski areas.
Located in the charming Savoyarde village of Le Miroir, Chalet Pelerin is unique amongst our portfolio purely on its adventure based theme. Guests at Chalet Pelerin can experience a week in the mountains like no other. Activities on offer include ice climbing, snow shoeing, via Ferrarta, mountain biking and much more, all included in the price of the rental (Heli Skiing is available at an additional charge). This chalet is designed for those not looking for a 100% relaxing week.
This is not however to say that you cannot indulge. Chalet Pelerin is a property worth of the title "luxury ski chalet" with its own private swimming pool, sumptuously furnished rooms, and a service provided by true professionals, you will want for nothing during your stay.
If you would like to do some more traditional on piste Alpine Skiing, then the resorts of St Foy, Val d'Isere, Tignes and Les Arcs are all within driving distance, and there are some superb areas to explore, you can even try a different one each day.
Quite simply, if you want a totally different ski experience, try Chalet Pelerin for size, you won't be disappointed.
- Swimming pool
- Hot tub
- Steam room
- Private off-piste mountain refuge
- Terraces and balconies
- Stunning views
- Cinema room
- Wine cellar
- Ski room with heated boot warmers
- Bedroom 1 - King-size double bed with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 - King-size double bed with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3 - King-size double bed with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4 - Twin or double bed with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 5 - Bunk Room with 2 sets of bunk beds (sleeps 4 - suitable for adults or teenagers) with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 6 - Children's playroom with set of bunk beds (sleeps 2)
- Chalet manager
- Mountain guiding team
- Hosting staff
- Chauffeur service
- Distance to piste: 10 minute drive
- Distance to lifts: 10 minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h / 120km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 15m / 140km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 45m / 200km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 45m / 220km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- 7 nights’ luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Dinner on 7 nights
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Complimentary house Champagne
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Carefully selected house wines
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid-week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Resort driving service
- Internet (Wifi)
- Local tourist tax
- Airport transfers
- Any other items not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.