Located in just the most stunning little village, Chalet Hibou is a luxury ski chalet for those wanting a sense of adventure!
Located in a secluded, private and somewhat exclusive corner of the Alpes, Chalet Hibou is one of two very unique properties in our portfolio. Along with its sister chalet Chalet Pelerin, Chalet Hibou is a property designed for those looking for luxurious adventure holidays. The concept behind Chalet Hibou is that anything is possible, from ice climbing, to via ferata, and just plain old Alpine skiing. You can do it all from here. The resort of Sainte Foy, Val d'Isere, Tignes, Les Arcs and La Rosiere are all within a 30 minute drive, so you can experience many different world class ski areas all from one base.
The chalet itself has been designed to be traditional, but luxurious. There are seven well thought-out and furnished bedrooms, each with their own bathroom and charm. The living area is home to a cosy stone fireplace, and an outside seating area on the terrace, perfect for enjoy the superb view with a cocktail.
No luxury chalet would be complete without spa facilities, which include a sauna, steam room and outdoor hot tub.
- Hot tub
- Steam room
- Cinema room
- Private off-piste mountain refuge
- Stunning views
- Terraces and balconies
- Ski room with heated boot warmers
- 5 x King rooms with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Queen room with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Bunk room (sleeps 4)
- Chalet manager
- Mountain guiding team
- Hosting staff
- Chauffeur service
- Distance to lifts: 30 minute drive to Val d'Isere, Tignes, Les Arcs, La Rosiere
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located in Le Miroir
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h / 120km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 15m / 140km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 45m / 200km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 45m / 220km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- 7 nights luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Dedicated service from team of professional staff
- Breakfast on 7 mornings
- Afternoon tea on 7 days
- Dinner on 7 nights
- Open bar with alcoholic and soft drinks
- Daily housekeeping
- Evening turndown service
- Pre-arrival and in-resort concierge
- Full guide service offering custom adventure itineraries
- All gear for activities
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested / will be required
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Sainte Foy, France
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.