Chalet Diana delivers on all fronts: personal service, great food and superb facilities.
Chalet Diana is the ideal family chalet for guests looking to be right by the slopes but also close to the charming centre of St. Martin de Belleville. Located just by the Place Caseblanche, the centre of the resort is a pleasant stroll away.
Chalet Diana epitomises elegant luxury with warm tones and calming textures throughout. The chalet has been furnished to a very high level with comfort and well being taking prime position in the design aesthetic.
As you enter the chalet, the ski room with boot warmers is conveniently located to store all your equipment. Also on this level is a fully equipped gym, sauna and two en suite bedrooms. Access to all floors is available via an elevator and on the second floor there are four bright and spacious en suite bedrooms. On the top level is the wonderfully sociable open plan living and dining area, providing the perfect environment to indulge in après ski drinks followed by a delicious evening meal prepared by your own private chef.
- 320 sqm
- Close proximity to the slopes
- Outdoor hot tub
- Outdoor fire pit
- Suspended open fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Sonos sound system
- South facing balcony
- 2 x King size bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- 2 x King size bedrooms with shared bathroom
- 1 x Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x King size bedroom with single bunk bed and en suite bathroom
- Distance to piste: 80m
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB): 1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Breakfast and afternoon tea on 6 days (continental on staff day off)
- Pre-dinner champagne and canapés
- Children's supper
- Dinner on 6 nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- Open bar of house spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Daily housekeeping
- Luxury bath and beauty products
- Mid week towel change
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.