We love the peace and quiet of Saint Martin de Belleville and the fantastic access it offers to the Trois Vallees. We are delighted to offer luxury properties such as Le Chalet in this great resort.
Le Chalet in Saint Martin de Belleville is a balance of contemporary and alpine tradition. Conveniently located in one of the well known Three Valleys, in the village of Saint Martin de Belleville. Le Chalet occupies a position which affords breath-taking views of the surrounding mountains. Located just 200m from the ski lifts which connects effortlessly to the Three Valleys ski circuit, it is just a four minute walk, however a driver service is available taking all the hassle away.
The property can sleep ten and includes a butler and chef. It is perfectly presented with double height ceilings, a huge open fire, five spacious comfortable bedrooms and a home cinema. There is also a sauna wet and dry and an indoor swimming pool with spectacular views of the surrounding mountains.
Featuring a dining area (seating for 10), the elegant salon around the open fire place offers a nice atmosphere. The bedrooms have each private ensuite bathrooms, with a bath in the ensuite bedroom and showers in the other bedrooms. You enter the chalet at the first floor where the indoor pool and the sauna are located.
The TV room allows guests to enjoy comfortable sofas. Perfect for families the chalet has an independent large sitting area with a flat-screen TV, and a home cinema. From its light rooms, guests can enjoy uninterrupted views of the mountains.
- 350 sqm
- Indoor swimming pool
- Cinema Room
- Outdoor hot tub
- Wood Fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- TV Room
- 1 x Double/twin bedrooms with en suite bathroom
- 4 x Double/twin bedrooms with en suite shower room
- Chalet Manager
- Distance to piste: 200m
- Distance to resort centre: 4 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB): 1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Per person, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Champagne Reception
- Daily cooked breakfast
- Afternoon tea on 6 days
- 4 course dinner on 6 nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- 1 staff day off per week
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid week towel change
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.