Apartment Charvet - Le Refuge de Solaise
A private apartment located at the top of of a mountain, and one of the highest hotels in the Alps. The stunning apartment has incredible views, five star service and a sense of awe hard to match.
If you are looking for a secluded holiday destination, comfortably far away from the rest of the world, then Le Refuge de Solaise is the chalet for you. Situated in Val d'Isere, Le Refuge can only be reached via the Solaise Gondola lift and ski slopes, so when the lifts close for the day there is a wave of serenity that guests wouldn’t normally get the pleasure of experiencing. This stillness creates a sense of unity with the mountains, where you can stop and take in the 360-degree alpine view.
If you think that’s appealing, this chalet has more to offer, it’s the highest apartment in Europe! It really is quite special (and unique) to be able to stay in a holiday home 2,551 metres above altitude. The apartment sleeps 18 guests across seven grand bedrooms and features a panoramic dining and living room. The interior design of this chalet is stylish yet understated, celebrating the impressive scenery which can be admired from every room.
- 380 sqm
- Shared use of swimming pool
- Shared use of hotel spa and gym
- Cinema room
- Apple TV
- Bose sound system
- Open fireplace
- 5 x King/twin size bedrooms with en suite bathroom
- 2 x King size bedrooms with en suite shower room
- 1 x Dormitory room with two double beds, a bunk bed and an en suite shower room
- Distance to piste: Ski-In/Ski-Out
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minutes Via the Solaise Cable Car
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Breakfast Buffet in the hotel restauraunt
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Price based on full occupancy
- Indoor swimming pool (25m)
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.