The location of this beautiful apartment is prime with it being a hop, skip and a jump from Place Centrale and the Médran lift. Ideal for anyone keen to get out on the slopes quickly in the morning, or for those looking to sample all Verbier's centre has to offer.
Apartment Rosalp is a luxury chalet apartment which is situated in a prime location, right in the heart of the action! It is just a short walk from the Médran lift station and metres from all the restaurants, bars and boutiques that Verbier has to offer.
When you first walk into the building you are greeted by a grand entrance area. Here you will find the lifts that transport you to your luxury chalet apartment with Apartment Rosalp being on the third floor. This impressive property has been beautifully designed with all the latest technology, and no expense has been spared.
When entering this luxury property you first come into the large open plan kitchen and dining area, where a modern and well equipped kitchen has been lovingly installed. The kitchen overlooks the large dining area, and from there large sliding doors open onto a terrace where an outdoor seating area can be found. From here all guests can enjoy the stunning mountain views Verbier has to offer. The apartment has a wonderful flow to it, so from the dining area you walk through to a comfortable living room, which has an inviting L shaped sofa surrounding a large open fireplace.
This lovely apartment located in the centre of Verbier sleeps up to 6 people in three en suite bedrooms. Two of the rooms are fixed as doubles and one can be split into a twin, meaning the apartment lends itself perfectly to families or groups of friends.
Apartment Rosalp has use of it's own ski locker in a shared ski room and there is one underground car parking space available to guests, as well as private laundry facilities.
- Wood Fireplace
- Ski locker with electric boot warmers
- South-facing terraces and balconies
- Private Parking
- 1 x Master Double bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Double/Twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- Cleaning team
- Distance to lifts: 1 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 2 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 55km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 160km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Assistance with ski rentals
- Assistance with lift tickets
- Daily Housekeeping
- Mid week towel change
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- CHF 3,500 Security Deposit is required two weeks prior to your arrival in resort.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.