It′s fabulous to see new and exciting chalets in Val d′Isere - a long standing favourite resort of ours here.
This chalet is no longer available. Please contact one of our Chalet Sales Specialists to find out what alternative options are available on 01993 899 421.
Chalet Amourette is a beautiful freestanding chalet located in a small and exclusive residence made up of just eight spacious and luxurious chalets in a prime location in Val d’Isère. The chalet is inspired by Savoyard architecture and blends perfectly in the old village of Val d’Isère.
The chalet has been carefully designed to make the most of the fabulous views from its location perched at the top of the estate. The large windows in the open plan living room and two of the four bedrooms ensure that guests can enjoy the stunning mountain scenery. Accommodation is spread over three levels in Chalet Amourette. The four bedrooms and ski room are all on the entrance level with a fitness room, Turkish bath and laundry all on the lower ground floor. There is a bathroom for each of the four bedrooms and a further WC on the lower ground floor.The first floor is fully given over to the fantastic open plan kitchen, dining & living room with its cosy open fireplace and seating area. French doors open onto the terrace with the outdoor hot tub providing an added luxurious touch and a further opportunity to enjoy the stunning views.
There is a small mezzanine area above the living room which is a cosy TV watching area for the children. There is also parking available for two cars, in the covered communal garage.
The chalet is priced on an essential service. Full or flexible catering are available. Please call us for a quote or see the pricing breakdown below.
We had an amazing week, good food and efficient pick-up service.
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Private gym
- Ski Room
- TV room
- Garage Parking
- Resort driving service
- 1 x Master bedroom, en suite bath and shower and access to the terrace
- 1 x Double/Twin with ensuite bathroom
- 1 x Double/Twin with ensuite shower and separate WC
- 1 x small Double/Twin room with ensuite shower
- Resort Manager
- Distance to lifts: 8-10 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Base chalet price, excludes flights and transfers
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Welcome pack with essentials
- Drinks hamper (including champagne)
- Unlimited soft drinks and beer
- Daily delivery of fresh bread and pastries
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid-week towel change
- Shared resort driving service (08.00 - 20.00)
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Prices include 'essential service' as detailed above
- Service options are available in addition to the chalet price and are per person. See below for details
- Infants under two years are free of charge
- Early booking discounts are available, please us call for more details
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Additional charge of EUR 900 per adult / EUR 400 per child (under 12) for full chalet service
- Daily full breakfast and afternoon tea
- Champagne, canapes and aperitif
- Gourmet evening meals on six nights
- Children's supper on six nights
- Complimentary bar with Champagne, wine, spirits and soft drinks
- Private driver service from 8am - 8pm (extended to 11pm on chef's night off)
- Daily housekeeping with mid-week towel change
- Additional charge of EUR 400 per adult / EUR 200 per child (under 12) for flexi chalet service
- Daily continental breakfast (one hot option) and afternoon tea
- Up to three pre-booked evening meals with pre-dinner drinks and canapes, including children's supper
- Welcome drinks hamper
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Shared driver service from 8am - 8pm (extended to 11pm on chef's night off)
- Daily housekeeping (including mid-week towel change)
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.