Being out of the town centre really isn’t an issue as you are tucked away in a beautiful part of the resort. Transport to the lifts and resort centre isn’t a problem either at Klosters as your shuttle service will make it totally hassle free.
Klosters is part of Chalets Suisses, a small private hamlet built on the secluded sun-drenched knoll of Le Crêt, one of the earliest and most charismatic enclaves of Val d’Isère.
The four stone and slate chalets seek to fuse the ambiance of an old stone village and traditional Alpine decor with contemporary cutting edge design and absolute comfort. Complimenting the weathered oak floors and seasoned timbers is a veneer of cool contemporary styling including designer bathrooms and discrete state-of-the-art lighting.
Each chalet has been individually dressed with antique furniture, the finest fabrics, hand made squashy sofas, goose down duvets and original art. Klosters boasts a glorious open fireplace, discrete mezzanine cinema area and an office with wireless internet access.
A chauffeured vehicle is available exclusively for Chalets Suisses to transport you to and from the village centre and pistes throughout the day.
Staff were very willing and keen to keep us happy.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Open fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Luxury bath and beauty products
- Music System
- iPad for guest use
- DVD player
- Digital Satellite/Freeview
- Home Cinema System
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- South and West facing balconies
- Small study
- Private parking
- 2 x Double bedrooms with en suite bath/shower rooms
- 2 x Twin bedrooms with en suite bath/shower rooms
- Resort Manager
- Chalet staff live out
- Distance to piste: 1 km
- Distance to resort centre: 800m
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
per person, includes flights and coach transfers
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Wake up drinks
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Champagne and canapés (first and last night)
- Dinner on six nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- One staff day off per week
- Daily housekeeping (except day off)
- Mid week towel change
- Return London flights
- Group airport transfer by coach
- Resort driving service (0800 - 2000)
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplement is brochure price less GBP 199
- Children 2-12 yrs GBP 75 discount
- Infants under 2 cost GBP 125 including cot and highchair
- Independent travel discount of GBP 100 to GBP 150 may apply
- Flights and Class are subject to availability
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Ski carriage: GBP 15 per bag each way
- Service upgrades available
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Val d'Isère, France
Val d'Isère, France
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.