A lovely luxury ski chalet with a lot of space to relax in, which is what a holiday is all about, isn′t it? The pool is a welcome sight to soothe those legs and a chauffeur means the short distance to the slopes is even easier.
This chalet is unfortunately no longer available. Please contact one of our Chalet Sales Specialists to find out which alternative options are available on +44 1865 817 420.
Chalet Pauline is a beautiful chalet in Val d'Isere, located eight minutes walk from the Olympic gondola. From here you can easily walk in to the centre of Val d'Isere and you have the benefit of being tucked away in a peaceful cul de sac.
The five bedrooms all have private bathrooms decorated with fine Italian tiles. The bedrooms and living room feature a wealth of beams and panels made from old reclaimed wood making the chalet truly authentic.
A natural stone fireplace compliments the open plan living room and dining area and a large sun terrace adds to this already impressive area.
- Indoor swimming pool with jet stream
- Steam room / Hammam
- Massage room
- Open fireplace
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Music system
- 4 x Twin/double with bathroom
- 1 x Twin/double with shower on mezzanine floor
- Concierge services
- Mid-week housekeeping and linen change
- Distance to piste: 8-10 minute from Bellevarde Express
- Distance to resort centre: 2 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
exclusive use chalet excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance with welcome basket
- Slippers and bath and beauty products
- Towels and bed linen
- Mid week linen and towel change
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
On request (additional charge):
- Continental breakfast delivery
- Daily cleaning
- Resort driving service
Alternatively upgrade to the All Inclusive Service Package to include:
- Daily breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea
- Daily cleaning
- Aperitif and dinner prepared by your chef on six evenings
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.