There is no shortage of stunning private homes in Gstaad, but this is certainly one of our favourites.
Nestling in traditional farmland high above the exclusive hamlet of Lauenen, Chalet Lottie′s elevated position affords it breath-taking views of the surrounding peaks. Under a 10 minute drive from the centre of Gstaad its secluded position is perfect for clients seeking a high degree of privacy and security.
An original farm house dating from 1867 the property has been transformed into a truly impressive alpine home. Many of the original features have been retained and the chalet makes use of the original wooden beams and panelling. Sumptuous fabrics, contemporary furnishings, sculptures and art have been combined with aged woods, natural stones and traditional detailing to create a very comfortable and chic property.
Sleeping 14 people in 7 en-suite bedrooms the chalet is set out over three floors and boasts an extensive and sophisticated living area and separate dining room seating up to 18 guests, perfect for entertaining. The chalet has a further open plan breakfast room and second living area as well as a cinema room, small gym, sauna and a cedar hot tub is sunken into the stepped terraces to the side of the chalet accessed from the living area.
The lower floor has two en-suite bedrooms, a laundry room and cinema room as well as a small gym and sauna. The also chalet has exterior parking for 3 vehicles and interior garaged parking for 2 vehicles.
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Private gym
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Cinema room
- South-facing terrace
- Garage Parking
- 1 x Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 3 x Double bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Double/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Distance to lifts: Eight minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: Eight minute drive (Gstaad)
Distance To Airport
- Saanen (LSGK): 10mins / 4km
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 45m / 150km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily housekeeping
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Additional Staff services can be arranged on request at an additional cost
- A security deposit may be requested
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.