Positioned at the edge of the forest gives Chloe a unique feel. A modern twist to a chocolate box resort means the mix of the two is combined perfectly. Flexible accommodation to suit everyone.
Spread across three floors, there are four double bedrooms providing luxury accommodation for eight adults, with an additional bunk bedroom for two kids/teens.
You enter the chalet by the ground floor; to the left of the spacious hall is the twin bedroom; with its adjacent bathroom and seperate w.c., while at the other end of the corridor you will find the sauna and shower.
A wooden flight of stairs leads from the hall to the first floor, where an open-plan kitchen and dining area surrounded by breathtaking panoramic windows awaits you. The living area is set on a raised podium and features supple leather Roche Bobois sofas warmed by a suspended, fully rotating Dominic Imbert fireplace. This floor is where the bunk bedroom is situated, with a separate w.c and shower room. Also on this level is the south facing sun-deck with its own coffee table and armchairs.
The top floor has two very spacious master bedrooms with double-height sloping ceilings, voluptuous leather-framed designer double beds, and an en suite bathroom each with bath/w.c. The third bedroom is small, having two single beds; and use of the bathroom on the floor below.
Chloe is a new, contemporary chalet designed by a leading Swiss architect, using only the best materials such as Alpine larch wood paneling and Norwegian slate flooring. The lighting is by Artemide.
Direct access to the Saas Fee village centre (3 min) is down a somewhat steep set of steps, while electric taxis can bring you to the top private road entrance for effortless access. The main base lift station and resort run are a 10 min walk away, or a short taxi ride.
The chalet was top class, and the team were friendly and helpful - a pleasure.
- Rotating Fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- South-facing balcony
- 2 x Master Double Bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- 1 x Double Bedroom with private shower room
- 1 x Single Bedroom with private shower room
- 1 x Bunk Room (sleeps 2)
- Experienced Chef
- Distance to piste: Two minute walk
- Distance to lifts: Two minute walk to the Hannig toboggan lift station
- Distance to resort centre: Three minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 1h 30m / 75km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 45m / 230km
- Zurich (ZRH): 3h 30m / 250km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Champagne Reception
- Tea or coffee in bed each morning
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Dinner on six nights
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Carefully selected house wines
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Bath and beauty products
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Free use of storage by the slopes for skis and boots (heated)
- Complimentary electric taxi’s on arrival and departure.
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.