The flexibility of self-catering is a real selling point for this chalet as you are able to experience the wonderful restaurants on tap in Saas Fee, or enjoy big lunches at the plethora of wonderful mountain restaurants. Esprit is a wonderfully comfortable luxury chalet, only 2 minutes from the lifts and ideal for a typical Alpine escape.
Spread over three floors, there are four double bedrooms providing luxury accommodation for 8 adults. All 4 bathrooms are en suite.
You enter the chalet by the first floor; the spacious hall (with guest w.c.) leads you to an an open-plan dining and kitchen area surrounded by breathtaking panoramic windows. The living area is set on a raised podium with a fireplace and snug sofas. A large south facing sun-deck has a big teak table and seating, completing the postcard picture.
A wooden flight of stairs leads up to the second floor, where you will find the junior suite bedroom featuring a stunning traditional wooden double bed, double height sloping ceilings and a sofa corner. The bathroom with w.c, bath and shower cabinet is en suite. Across the landing is another en-suite bedroom with two large single beds.
The ground floor is where the other two en suite double bedrooms are located, both of which have beautiful traditional double wooden beds. Your private sauna and shower is down a flight of stairs on the lower ground floor.
Esprit is a new, contemporary chalet designed by a leading Swiss architect, using only the best materials such as Alpine larch wood paneling and charcoal grey slate flooring.
Direct access to the Saas Fee village centre (3 min) is down a somewhat steep set of steps, while electric taxis can bring you to the top private road entrance for effortless access. The main base lift station and resort run are a 10 min walk away, or a short taxi ride. Skis and boots may be left at the partner shop next to the end of the run.
- Open Fireplace
- Large south facing deck
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher
- 3 x Double bedrooms with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Chalet Concierge
- Distance to piste: 10 minute walk
- Distance to lifts: Two minute walk to the Hannig toboggan lift station
- Distance to resort centre: Three minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 1h 30m / 75km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 45m / 230km
- Zurich (ZRH): 3h 30m / 250km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Complimentary electric taxi’s on arrival and departure.
- Ski storage close to the lift.
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.